Thursday, April 21, 2005

Journal Entry #4 - April 20th 2005

My Mentee wasn't able to meet with me this week because she had a doctors appointment. It wasn't anything serious, just a general check-up. What was very impressive to me is that she actually called me at home and let me know she wasn't going to be able to make it, and she called me well over a day before. I really appreciated that, and I made sure to tell her that it was fantastic of her to call me.

This week in class we met at the Study Skills Lab and attended one of Teresa Massey's workshops. This one was on Note Taking. I attended this one in Fall term but it was a good refresher because some of the tips I had forgotten.

I am definitely going to pass these tips along to my Mentee and see if some of them will help her with the problems she's having in her Math class, or even just help her generally in all her note taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home