Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Journal Entry #5 - April 26th 2005

I met with my Mentee today. We've gone ahead and started meeting in our room rather then me having someone sent to get her from class. This saves us about 10 to 15 minutes of waiting around.

I was going to start the Learning Objective this week, but unfortunately I couldn't because the school had planned an Earthquake drill and it took up nearly the entire hour that we were meeting.

I had to exit the school and everything!

Because of this we really didn't get anything done, and we didn't really get a chance to talk about a whole lot. Hopefully I can start the Learning Objective next week, I want to ask her what types of problems she is having in math, and how she thinks I can help her work on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home